Our Writing Targets:
- I can say out loud my sentence correctly before I write it.
- I can put a sentence together verbally before I write it.
- I can put sentences together to form a short piece of writing.
- I can make sure my sentence makes sense by re-reading what I have written.
- I can talk to my teacher and my friends about my writing.
- I am confident to read my writing out loud to my class and my teacher and everybody can hear me.
- I always remember to leave spaces between words.
- I remember to join my sentences by adding the word 'and'
- I always remember to use a capital letter at the beginning of my sentences and a full stop at the end of my sentences.
- I remember to use an ! or a ? when I am writing my sentences.
- I always remember to use a capital letter for names of people, places and the days of the week.
- I always remember that 'I' is a pronoun and must be a capital letter.